Warranty & Repair Policy
The product(s) you have purchased are guaranteed to be new, genuine and 100% authentic.
We offer International Warranty for any watch purchases made at publicwatch.com The warranty period begins from the date of order.
All watches are with 12 to 24 months product warranty unless stated otherwise. Please refer to the warranty card which will be delivered with your ordered product(s).You are required to present the warranty card for any repairs and watch care services.The warranty does NOT cover:
- Wear and tear to the case, strap or bracelet.
- Defect arising from damage caused by accident, mishandling, incorrect or abusive use (knocks/crush/moisture in the case of non-water resistant models).
- Esthetical changes for normal wear and tear due to aging such as but not limited to scratches, alteration of color on case/strap/bracelet, peeling of the plating and/or missing crystal.
- Broken crown, battery replacement and scratched or cracked case.
- Theft or loss of the complete timepiece or components.
- alteration or repair not performed by Public Watch authorized agent
Under the warranty period, we may repair your watch. Our warranty covers manufacturing defects due to faulty material or workmanship only on the watch itself under normal condition of use. Parts not covered by this warranty are subject to charges and a quote will be referred to you before we process with the repair. All shipping and handling charges in connection with warranty service are the responsibility of the customer. You may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your warranty claims. Please include the following information in your email:
- Your Name
- Your contact no and email address
- Copy of Original Invoice / Order Confirmation / Delivery Receipt
- Detail description of the problem
Terms & Conditions
- Warranty period starts from date of the invoice.
- All items bought from publicwatch.com valid for 12 months warranty + extended months (T&C apply)
- Warranty will be auto registered (Only for online purchased) [Please keep the invoice purchase as proof of purchase/warranty purpose.]
- Offline / Retail purchased will need to register their warranty by register to publicwatch.com, and register the warranty under account page
- Privileges and benefits shall be recorded upon presentation of the warranty at our Service Centre.
- If you need to return product(s) back to us for warranty purposes, please contact email@example.com
- Public Watch reserves the right to amend the privileges, benefits, terms and conditions for eWarranty at any time without prior notice.
- Repair or service charges are to be borne by the customer, even within the warranty period, if:
The problem is caused by improper, rough or careless treatment;
The problem is caused by a fire or other natural calamity;
The problem is caused by improper repair or adjustment made by anyone other than our service centre;
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust, stains, accessories (e.g. batteries, knobs, bulbs) and damages due to abuse;
The case, band, glass or battery is damaged or worn;
The warranty and the proof of purchase is not presented when requesting service;
The date of purchase is not shown in the invoice.